- Immuno Final yesterday- wasn't the horror story I was expecting based on all the things upper-termers kept telling us but still no walk in the park. Fingers crossed.
- Prickly Bay for dinner with S & S- Very casual and low-key place and the best pizza on this island by far! And then ice cream to top it off. Delish.
- Bananas- also very low-key, there weren't a whole lot of people there but our crew showed up in solid form minus a few so it was a decent time all the same.
- I'm considering going into Oncology. The idea popped into my head while I was studying Tumor Immunology and I can't really explain why I find the idea so appealing...only that I do. Of course it's a very emotionally demanding field- but then again- I'm an emotionally demanding person so we'll see what happens. I should likely find an Onc or maybe a Hem/Onc to shadow when I get back. Anyone know one?
I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
4.28.2009
Pseudo-Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
if you wanna work on kids, i can probs hook you up.
totally take her up on it-she can make it happen.
not going to lie tho-children with cancer and chronic blood disorders is probably THE SINGLE MOST HEARTBREAKING thing in the world.
Dr. Wilson on House!
Post a Comment