Anyway. Just a thought.
We're down to 9 weeks left which is a bit scary. Second round of exams are coming in four weeks. I can full well remember to the count down I kept when I began first term. "6 days down, 116 more to go" or something ridiculous like that. And now it's all winding down. The surreality of this all never ceases to phase me. 3rd Year Rotation Sites came out last week and just yesterday, I submitted my rankings. We basically got told that it really doesn't matter where we go and where we're placed so why even stress about it? Pshh. Yeah right. When you're from New York where the majority of the rotation sites are, you very much stress about where you're going to end up. Fingers crossed that I get my first choice, but I won't know anything about anything until April at the earliest.
Lastly, if you're reading this, I just wanted to say thank you! I know I've been slacking on posts lately but Pathophys really is eating me alive and I'm intent on trying to salvage a semi-decent grade in that class because if I don't, I'm officially doomed. You can interpret that as you will. I never really know who reads this [leave comments!] or how many people read it, but all the same, I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by this ol' blog of mine and perusing my drivel. It's nice to know that there are people out there who care enough to want to do so. Or maybe you're just really bored? Who knows. You rule all the same!
7 comments:
You are awesome. I been reading your blog even before I started at SGU (I am measly first termer). I always make it a point to click on your blog at least once (usually during my study breaks :P)/
Good luck! You are almost done.
Cheers :)
I'm a soon to be 1st term at AUC and you are one of the handful of carib med blogs I follow! Keep it up!
Noxolo
No worries about infrequent posts...I haven't updated my blog in about a month now! It's good to be able to keep up with you (though I must admit half the time I don't understand a word of the medical stuff) =P
<3 sigma <3
dude, i need me some of those endorphines! I stopped exercising ages ago and I'm really feeling the slump I'm in. :(
hey hey, i still read! and yeah, i really don't understand the whole "rank your favorites but it won't matter at all" thing. it's how sju pharmacy rolls with every placement we've had to do.
yayy you're almost there srav!
just bored...
(okay, maybe I care a little!) =P
Hey! I really enjoy your blogs. They get me through the long waiting process while hoping to hear back from SGU. I hope I get in! Congrats on almost being done!!
Post a Comment