One of life's best coping mechanisms is to know the difference between an inconvenience and a problem. If you break your neck, you've got a problem. Everything else is an inconvenience. Life is inconvenient. Life is lumpy. A lump in the oatmeal, a lump in the throat, and a lump in the breast are not the same kind of lump. One needs to learn the difference. [Robert Fulghum]
I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
8.31.2010
Quotes
...Until I can formulate the energy to write an actual post of sustenance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment