10.01.2012

My heart feels heavy.

Harsha Maddula's funeral was held today in New York. I only found about it this morning when I was reading the paper. Some part of me wanted to go and physically be there despite the fact that I didn't know him or his family. Unfortunately, I had other responsibilities to tend to, so my decision was made for me.

A local newspaper covered the funeral and, in my opinion, in a somewhat distasteful move, they posted pictures of Harsha's grieving parents and brothers on their website along with the article. The pictures are...in a word, devastating. This is going to sound so cliched but my heart broke in two, especially upon seeing his mother. So much grief. And it's all so senseless. And there are still no answers for how or why any of this happened. The official C.O.D. remains as drowning. Speculation is rampant, but there are very few concrete facts to go on...

It wholly and completely sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lol , nice post, take care