No more classes. 3.5 more study days until Path Final on Monday. CPD Practical on Wednesday, Written on Friday. Home on Saturday.
I hate Bone Path. And Renal. And the Female Genital System. A more complicated piece of plumbing seriously CANNOT be invented. Wow.
I was telling Shruts that the reason nothing gets stuck in my head is because it's all air in there so there's really no place for the info to go except to float around and to disappear once I go to bed. Whereas with her, her head is full of all this viscous goop like brain material so it makes sense that everything gets stuck and STAYS stuck in there.
Sigh. I hate finals. Why I don't have an ulcer yet is beyond me. I <3 my mucosal lining like whoa.
PS- My new ID card makes me look like a troll.
No comments:
Post a Comment