1.10.2010

How Did I Get Here?

How is it that I am now back in Grenada for prayerfully the LAST time? I just came back from registering for FIFTH term and now I'm sitting here a bit overwhelmed by it all.

Where the heck did the last year and a half go? I still remember getting my housing assignment back in July of 08 and pretty much burying my face in my hands and calling Michelle and moaning about the fact that "they gave me an INDIAN roommate!" Haha. Turns out at the end of the day, I couldn't have asked for a better roommate down there...except for maybe one who enjoys re-filling the Brita filters and doing the dishes. ::shrug:: You take what's given to you.

On the other hand, 5th term- FINALLY! Didn't think this day would get here, especially back when I was a wee lil' first termer who could not for the life of herself navigate campus since SGU seemed to be against labeling its buildings! Both of those issues have since been resolved [thank God].

Anyway, this is a weird place to be in sort of. One more term. How did I get here? It's all still kind of a mystery to me.

PS- This is super belated [better late than never] but I finally got around to taking pictures of campus. I must've looked like a first-termer to everyone else walking around with my camera. Ah well. They're on FB so go check them out!

1 comment:

vinusha said...

god, I'm hoping the time goes as quickly for me...everyone's so bittersweet about graduating, but I know when I finally do, I'm never looking back.

ps, I actually DELETED my xanga. If you remember, I'm neurotic about keeping things, esp journals, and I was so surprised at myself. I read your blog occasionally, and thought I'd join you here! It's like HS!