2.23.2011

Note to Self-

Don't EVER complain about a slow call. Ever again.
I've gone from being scared of OB to feeling better about it to being utterly grateful that I've only got two days left on the floor. Granted I have 4 calls left, all of which will be spent in L&D but things are seemingly different at night. In any event, 2 days...hopefully they go by quickly. Next week we're onto two weeks of clinic and then I finish out the rotation with two weeks of Gyn.

I am tired and grumpy. And weary of being uncertain about the future. REALLY weary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) a "call" means like a workday? the time you will be in the hospital doing your thing?
2) L&D means what?
3) why can't you complain about a slow call? just because you are doing to much you mean? im gonna call you around 5, is that cool?