5.01.2009

(Emo)

I miss not having to explain myself. Having someone who acknowledges your flaws but magnifies your strengths anyway. Someone who looks at you and sees what's on the inside that shines through- and not just the exterior.

me: did i tell you we set the date for my hs reunion?
X: nope
tell me
me: june 20th!
i've decided that i need to look HOTT for this thing. like sizzle sizzle damn i got burned just because i was in her presence HOTT.
like "why the hell did it just get so warm in here? oh, it's because srav just walked in."
X: bahahahahhahaa
AWESOME
you do that already
so just a tshirt then?
And earlier- studying here too, for finals. work your butt off! i CANNOT WAIT to be breathing the same air as you. fact.



2 comments:

Ann said...

lol. and aww.

Michelle said...

amen, sister!
Let's talk about how Allie and I were discussing how annoying it is to be at a clique-y workplace. Later, the mom (a reading teacher) came home, and I asked her how parent-teacher night was, and she talked about this annoying ESL teacher that she shares a space with who she had to argue with about putting up some of her (Allie's mom's) students' work on the walls. To which I made some comment about annoying work-people. The dad was confused, and I said something about how I don't like how it can be weird working with some people, and he gave me a face of even further confusion. Later he gave me a face for some other comment I made that didn't make sense to him.
I think when I am not in academic-mode, I just say what is on my mind in not-so-coherent English, but rather in some kind of Michelle-tongue. In other words- I wish you were here!