http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com/
[A repository of modern day maternal correspondence]
A sampling-
Spring Cleaning?
Mom: aASDFGHJKL;’
Mom: 890-
Me: ?
Mom: SORRY i WAS VACUMING THE KEYBOARD
Mom Gets Low
mom: Have I mentioned my recent obsession with the song, “Low”, by Flo Rida?
me: oh. my. lord.
mom: I thought you’d want to know.
me: you are hilarious. maria and i like that song
mom: I can’t get it out of my head. Probably because I listened to it 4 times in a row on the bus going into NYC. But what ARE apple-bottom jeans?
http://www.textsfromlastnight.com
[Remember that text you shouldn't have sent last night? We do.]
(513): Dude someone changed all the contacts in my phone to I Like Eggs
(816): you keep denying me to hang out, should i take a hint?
(636): you keep asking me after midnight, should i take a hint?
(212): Godddamnit i jsu woke up in oharee. My connecxtion left an hro ago. Thosse flight atttendants can DRinK
(816): I'm in a cab, in a strange city, and my driver looks like he's going to eat me. My facebook password is **** I want you to have the one thing I hold dearest to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment