6.01.2009

Fire Hydrants & Mailboxes

This is me trying for a concise update. Note, I said TRYing.

Mich was here Thurs-Sunday which I absolutely loved because seriously, what better way is there to celebrate being home than by living it up with your best friend?? On Memorial Day Monday I went down to Philly and successfully pulled off a huge surprise when I showed up to go to the Phillies game with the Frat. Totally baller [no pun intended] and I loved seeing everyone again. Tuesday was an abridged Beta Reunion and then hangtime with my favorite Brownie and some awesome UD kids. Wednesday was back home where I unfortunately succubmed to the cold that I had been fighting since I got to Philly. P.S.- if you so much as clear your throat on a subway train in NYC, people give you weird looks.

Saturday I got to see Regina! Aka my favorite kind of Danger! She came home all the way from Boston to see me. That's love! And she brought me my birthday presents! Who doesn't love opening birthday presents five months after the occasion?? It's another celebration all over again. Seven hours flew by like it was seven minutes. Totally not enough time, but we will reunite soon!

Today was a Tricycle Reunion...we're 10 years in the making! Next to S&P, I think Ann and Julia [and Renee when she's around] are my oldest friends! Keeping it fresh since the 7th grade...

Toronto in ELEVEN days! Never thought I'd admit it but hell, I actually kind of miss Shruts and Shals. It doesn't help that 'Halo' plays ALL the freaking time on the radio! I'm excited for our dinner date at the top of the CN tower. Apparently there's a revolving restaurant and stuff. You go to the bathroom and you come out and you go 'wtf' because your table has moved. Bound to be hysterical, I'm sure.

No comments: