6.30.2009

Miserable

Miserably sick that is. Same cold that I got when I flew back home in May. I reckon I can attribute it to the temperature/climate change but it sucks any way you look at it. Unlike many of my friends who resist taking drugs when they're in pain, I headed straight for my Tylenol Cold & Sinus. I am no wimp but I also don't see any point in making myself suffer. I am gunning to be better by Friday at the latest but hopefully in good enough shape to go out to Stewart's tomorrow night...after all I can't miss the first Wednesday! Although I do have to somehow get through six hours of class first. God, give me strength? And a nose that doesn't leak?

On the whole, nothing much to report really. Lots of new faces as the GSP gang has joined us. It's almost like being back in first term again when I walk into Charter. Except not. I miss eating cereal so it'd be nice if IGA managed to stock up on milk that isn't of the boxed/powdered/flash-preserved/Soy/Lactaid kind. Sigh. Living on an island...certainly has its 'perks.'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you hear that if you take more tylenol than the direction say it can have lasting effects on your liver (http://www.medicinenet.com/tylenol_liver_damage/article.htm)
twas on the news.

not that you would ever do that :-P

love ya!

FEEL BETTER SOON