Plain Jane goes to a bar with her friends. Plain Jane has a drink or two which has turned her into talkative Jane and so she stands at the bar and chats up a storm with her completely un-plain friends, Pretty Patty, Hottie Harriet, Smokin Sandy...[you get the picture].
Plain Jane feels a tap on her shoulder and turns around to find herself staring at Cute Guy.
Cute Guy smiles.
CG: Hi, I'm __________.
PJ (more than a little confused- guys don't normally talk to her when she's surrounded by her gorgeous friends): Hi, I'm Plain Jane.
CG: I know you don't know me. But I always see you in class and I had to come over here and tell you that I think you're awesome.
PJ (Bullshit meter going off, but still smiling): Are you sure someone didn't bet you to come over here and say that to me?
PJ scans vicinity for a group of CGs who might be watching the situation unfold and trying to stifle their laughter. Surprisingly, there are none.
CG (smiles): No, it's not like that. I'm being serious. Like I always look at you and you're so chill and mellow. There need to be more people like you here.
PJ (even MORE confused, still smiling): Well thank you...I think that might have made my night.
CG: Anyway, I'm sorry to bother you but I just wanted to tell you that.
CG walks away, leaving PJ dumbfounded. Did that just really happen?
Answer: Yes
!!!
7 comments:
Where's Greta?
I don't think PJ is as P as she thinks she is : ).
i agree with simrun...
dear plain jane. next time that happens-DON'T JUST LET HIM WALK AWAY!!!
I think PJ doesnt give herself enough credit.
Also, I think PJ needs to point out CG in class.
I think PJ is my hero.
tony is right. i totally back him up. DONT LET HIM WALK AWAY!!!
Post a Comment