Again, slacking on the updating. Whoops. Guess I don't have much to say these days.
But before I say anything else let me just wish MICHELLE, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Everyone loves you when you're 23, kid, especially me. ;)
Post-midterm classes included the continuation of Behavioral Science with a more in-depth look at the DSM-IV as well as the start of Epidemiology aka the most boring class known to man. And here I thought Orgo and Physics were horrid. Epi is on a whole other level of boring. Well some aspects of it are interesting but as I am not a statistician or an epidemiologist, it makes focusing on the material a bit more challenging. Which is never fun when you're going to be tested on it in under two weeks! Gah. We had our first Jurisprudence aka 'How NOT to Get Sued' class on Friday and our J.D. is very un-P.C. and kind of brutally honest which I appreciate. Plus he peppers his lecture with trial anecdotes which always makes things more enjoyable.
Stuart's is closed for renovations or some nonsense so Wednesday night was a bust. I think I ended up watching the new Harry Potter flick which was a major disappointment to me. I get the whole 'can't cram 600 pages worth of detail into 2 hours' dilemma but I was left wholly with the urge to read through the book again to see what I missed. Sadly that won't happen until December at the earliest.
Friday was an epic day of indulgence. After class it was off to Boulangerie for lunch, Rick's for ice cream, a short-lived beach trip [the girls didn't enjoy the sandstorm], back to campus for Capture the Flag, a brief interlude, Power Hour, and finally Bananas til 4 a.m. The rest of Saturday went to studying until around 10 p.m. when we landed a spur of the moment invite to hang with our girls over in SD5. What was started off as a casual Girls' Night In/Taboo Night turned into an epic bonding session/gossip fest. We were all in the kitchen which has no windows thus leaving us without any concept of time. When we finally got up to leave it was effing 5:45 in the morning and I cracked up at the fact that the 3 of us were doing the Walk of Shame back to our place at that hour. Such a good night!
My next post is going to be about how I seem to fit half of the criteria for an assortment of personality disorders according to the DSM-IV. Seriously, it's BIZARRE.
Cheerio!
2 comments:
the DSM is the coolest shit known to mankind. I got mine off ebay and it was manufactured in India and not supposed to be sold anywhere else... haha
sounds about right for India...the king of all things bootleg. ;)
Post a Comment