So, I figured I ought to grace this blog with an actual update since posting has been lax recently- though with good reason. We've reached the halfway point or thereabouts in the studying process and I wish I could tell you I was feeling pretty confident or even kind of confident, but that's far from the truth. The up side to this is that I am learning from my mistakes which will hopefully keep me from making them again. The down side to this is that it's causing my anxiety levels to escalate as the days progress which detracts from my ability to focus. But I suppose this is nothing unusual for many people who are taking the Step 1, widely proclaimed as "THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST OF YOUR LIFE."
But hey, no pressure or anything.
In non-Step 1 related news...well, I really don't have much to say. I've gotten into a good routine at the gym and am newly obsessed with my Zumba classes, even though I still really can't dance to save my life. I also get a twisted pleasure out of being ridiculously sore after going to a Spinning class. What else...I have a renewed obsession with chocolate-covered pretzels that I really ought to get rid of. And it's taking me FOREVER to fall asleep these days in spite of the fact that I go to bed at 2 am on a regular basis.
In short, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL 3 P.M. ON JULY 15TH!
3 comments:
I believe that is a mnemonic for what diseases you can treat with Metronidazole?
I had to look up most of the diseases though, so I guess I didn't remember the use of the mnemonic, haha. :)
Also, I LOVE ZUMBA. I need to try spinning.... but I'm afraid. <3
Ding Ding Ding!
G. lamblia, E. histolytica, T. vaginalis, and G. vaginalis.
Go to spinning! It's the best pain you'll feel, I promise.
Post a Comment