I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
I think three so far...I just keep finding more and more of them every time I go through First Aid.
Good job on the other two! Oh I also picked the # 33 jersey because 11 + 22 = 33 and the(11;22) translocation that's associated with Ewing's sarcoma. Yet another FA gem!
2 comments:
1. (I'll leave onion skin for someone else since I had it on my blog PP. How many options have you come up with for that one?)
2. Ewing Sarcoma as in the bone tumor that is found in teens within the diaphysis. nice pic btw.
3. Bouttonniere deformity as you see in Rheumatoid Arthritis!
I think three so far...I just keep finding more and more of them every time I go through First Aid.
Good job on the other two! Oh I also picked the # 33 jersey because 11 + 22 = 33 and the(11;22) translocation that's associated with Ewing's sarcoma. Yet another FA gem!
Post a Comment