I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
6.19.2010
Path Pictionary- Special Edition
Answer: The current state of my brain. Full of holes. It's really the only possible explanation, for the fact that I CAN'T RETAIN ANYTHING.
You can and you will. Are you to your half way point yet? Do you have a built in break? Maybe you just need a day or two away and when you come back to it you'll amaze yourself at how much you know..... I don't envy you but I am sure you will pull through and end up rocking the boards. Sending Grenada happy thoughts your way!
1 comment:
You can and you will. Are you to your half way point yet? Do you have a built in break? Maybe you just need a day or two away and when you come back to it you'll amaze yourself at how much you know..... I don't envy you but I am sure you will pull through and end up rocking the boards. Sending Grenada happy thoughts your way!
Post a Comment