I'm on Day 2 of my 4 week Hem-Onc elective at a new hospital. I'm currently on Week 3 of my ICU/Critical Care elective with the best resident in the world! Wishing an incredibly huge, sincere, and heartfelt congrats to all my colleagues who matched this year! I'm currently on Week 3 of my GI rotation, it started out meh, but now I'm a little less bleh about it. Graduation is in exactly four weeks which is all kinds of madness. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. In the medical world, the new year begins on July 1st. With the complete lack of posts between now and July 1st, you'd actually think I'd started an Intern year- I WISH. I ran and survived my first 5K Survival Race! My heart feels heavy. I keep trying to remind myself I have so much to be thankful for. I started this blog over four years ago so that I'd be able to keep the friends that I had left stateside updated on my new medical school adventure.
Yeah...reading back on all of that, I am beyond ready for 2012 to be over.
Praying that 2013 is a much more successful year- in every aspect of my life.
Cheers to you and yours!
1 comment:
Lifting my proverbial glass and offering a cheers right back at ya, to 2013!
Post a Comment