So I'm typing this from the Path lab aka the Arctic Circle aka where I'll be spending most of my time studying for the next year so I don't have to turn the AC on in my apartment and thus save money on electricity which is supposed to be massively expensive here. Anyway the path lab is huge, brightly lit, and has huge tables for me to spread out all my stuff on. I like it here.
The only downside to it all is that my laptop charger does not seem to work here. Not sure if it's the charger or the outlets attached to desks but every time I plugged it in, the brick emitted this whiny beeping noise that definitely did not sound normal. So I gave up on trying to finish The Bible of the Head and Neck and instead resorted to reviewing Biochem. My life is exciting. My mission to become a master of the Head and Neck this weekend was an epic failure, but my consolation is that I've finally straightened certain concepts out in my head. Now if only I could stop mixing up my artery and nerve branches. Sigh.
As for Histo...what's Histo? ::double sigh::
There's nothing remotely exciting to report on in my life right now. Except that I got another package last week! This one from my favorite 438ers! Ds, cajun, red pepper flakes, Tang [Tony, you're hysterical], my very own Ataris sampler courtesy of T-Dawg, letters, and TASTY KAKES! Amazing. My friends are THE BEST. Everyone down here is jealous, and quite frankly, I don't blame them.
Finals begin on the 8th, last one is on the 12th, packing/partying/not sleeping on the night of the 12th, dropping the roomie off at the airport at the asscrack of dawn on the 13th and flying home myself that afternoon.
The question is- when am I going to get to see all of you??
1 comment:
i sent you a package that got lost. you would have liked it and im very sad.
Post a Comment