One month one month one month!
Thirty freaking days until I set foot back on American soil. I swear to God, I'm seriously considering kissing the ground when I step out of that plane and into JFK airport. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it now but it's 1:26 a.m. and clearly no other work is going to get done before I go to bed soo lets discuss how excited I am about this all. Of course having all the materialistic comforts back- a queen sized bed, a car, mom's cooking, fast food, malls, public transportation, etc. will be AMAZING but I am psyched beyond belief to see everyone that I've so dearly missed over the past three months.
Y'all need to get ready for the BIGGEST hugs of your life because they'll be four months in the making by the time they get to you. I absolutely cannot WAIT.
And now I must go to bed because I have Biochem SGD at 9 a.m. Talk about ruining an otherwise beautiful Friday morning!
1 comment:
rock on, buddy!
Post a Comment