2.14.2009

First off, the Internet is back to working in our apartment! Huzzah.

Karma last night was...interesting to say the least. We went out to dinner at Aquarium beforehand for Parv's birthday [HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARV!] and then headed over to St. George. We got there a tad bit early since most everyone else was leaving from school but we just hung out for a bit and took advantage of the open bar before it got too crowded. As it turns out it seemed like Z1D had rented out the entire club for the party? I'm not too sure but I definitely only saw SGU folks there, and seeing as Karma is a fairly sizeable club, it almost seemed a tad empty with just us there. Still a night of adventures, as Karma always tends to be.

As for today- mainly recovering and studying [CPM Final on Monday]. It's me and Shruts' six month anniversary. Roommate anniversary to be specific [HAPPY 6 MONTHS TOOTS!] so we, or rather, she, made dinner and just hung out. Might watch a movie later if the Internet holds out.

On another note...

Happy Valentine's Day! ::insert disgruntled single person rant here::
If this day is about love, as it is purported to be, then I have nothing to be bitter about because there is so much of it in my life. I am loved. I feel it even more now that I'm so far from home. And the girls here have become family for sure. There are far more things in life to be upset about than not having a boyfriend. I just have to remind myself of that sometimes.

Anyway, I'm out. I have to go read about thyrotoxicosis. Remember kids, thyroids are bad for you! I don't care how much you like chicken neck meat, don't eat them! :-P

Happy VDay again! I have no clue who does and doesn't read this, but y'all know who you are- I love you a whole freaking lot.

Cheers~

1 comment:

Ann said...

wow i did not know that bit about thyroids being bad for you.

ooh i finally asked one of the young doctors which school they went to and he said "India. i'm pgy1." and i said, "ohhh okay.." then i looked up what pgy1 meant.

happy day, love.