2.21.2009

I Don't Seem Obvious Do I?

Hmm, so life update-

Monday- CPM final which was trickier than anticipated. Mainly because most of the questions seemed to have two answers that were very similar and seemed equally right. Of course when we protest this we're always told that one answer is slightly "better" and that's the one we should pick. Easier said than done. Anyway, got that class over with. I had all intentions of being productive with the rest of my day but then the Internet started working at home! [A shortlived event, I assure you]. So I hung out with the girls and my laptop all day and didn't do much of anything except for maybe 1.5 lectures of Cardio Phys. That night we went to the Bananas in Pajamas party which was BY FAR the easiest party to EVER get dressed for. Man, I loved it. For once in my life, I didn't even have to think about what I could possibly wear to go out. I think pajamas should be the dress code for ALL SGU parties. Pictures are on FB as always.

Tuesday- Got home from Bananas around 3 and somehow managed to make it to my 8 a.m. class. First Immuno lecture as well...that class is gonna be an interesting one. I'm just thankful I took it Senior year- at least I have some clue as to what she's talking about. Neuro on the other hand- ugh. First Physio SG as well- nothing too exciting- measuring blood pressure. In spite of all this nonsense my body seems to be going through, I'm still at a very healthy 110/70. Huzzah.

The rest of the week was pretty routine...I think? Nothing really comes to mind right now.

OH, I skipped class on Friday, for the second time EVER! I had fallen asleep at 4 a.m. [been having a touch of insomina recently] and when my alarm went off at 6:30, I decided that going to my 8 a.m. Physio lecture would be utterly pointless because I would honestly just fall asleep in the middle of it. I had ALL intentions of going to Immuno and Neuro. But then my alarm rang at 7:30, at which point I decided that I would be more productive if I slept longer and woke up to study, rather than forcing myself out of bed and going to lectures that I would only half-listen to. The girls were scandalized, but I was quite pleased because I had a productive day getting Cardio and Immuno done. We had an impromptu girls' night where we hung out, made brownies, and watched Love Actually. It was a chill evening, which I think we all needed.

Today was a Taylor day, but now I'm going home because I can't take anymore Neuro. Biotastic, if you're reading this, you are a genius and a half for deciding to get your Ph.D in Neuroscience. I don't know how you do this, but you have my utmost admiration. Seriously, I'm totally in awe.

Night kiddies!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i dont know how YOU do it

my hero