- Three day weekend, hurrah! It's Emancipation Day in Grenada. That's about all I know, other than the fact that I didn't have to go to class.
- Final on Friday, Karma to follow and then an epic weekend of hardcore indulgence until Hell [aka 4th Term] begins on Tuesday. I can't even begin to decide what I want to do with my freedom.
- I'M GONNA BE A BRIDESMAID! Sumaya [who I met on the first day of the 9th grade] and Frank [who I met on the first day of the 4th grade] just got engaged and are getting married in 2011, and I've been invited to be a member of the bridal party. Totally legit. AND because it's a fusion wedding, the bridesmaids are gonna be wearing SARIS. I'm kinda nervous for that but I'm pretty sure we'll all look hella good. And now I have 2 years to find myself a date...ready, go!
I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
8.03.2009
Briefly-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's so cool about frank and sumaya!! i'm so excited for you! no, really.
i'll be your date.
Dammit Andrea beat me to it!
Im sure you can have two dates though :P
Post a Comment