I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
5.13.2010
Dunzo
Well THAT was anti-climactic.
There wasn't even one sigh of relief. Maybe it's because we're far from being "done." In truth, this is really just the beginning.
Prayers guys, please. I really need them right now.
I just sent you a text.... you are done! Done with your basic sciences and done with Grenada and done with your first two years of med school, minus that tiny, insignificant test you have to take in 2 months. ;) Enjoy the moment for what it is. If you can't be excited I'll be excited for you! Yay, congrats!!!
3 comments:
I just sent you a text.... you are done! Done with your basic sciences and done with Grenada and done with your first two years of med school, minus that tiny, insignificant test you have to take in 2 months. ;) Enjoy the moment for what it is. If you can't be excited I'll be excited for you! Yay, congrats!!!
Congrats! More importantly, you're going HOME! If you can't be excited about being (half) done, be excited about that!
Now comes the scary part. REAL pts with REAL problems.
Post a Comment