I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
Not 100% sure of any of these but my guesses for what they are worth... 1. IE or Mitral valve stenosis 2ndary to Rhumatic Heart Disease. (Nice fish mouth picture, btw.) 2. If those are wire loops? then SLE Nephritis 3. String of Peals sign on US as seen in PCOD
2 comments:
Not 100% sure of any of these but my guesses for what they are worth...
1. IE or Mitral valve stenosis 2ndary to Rhumatic Heart Disease. (Nice fish mouth picture, btw.)
2. If those are wire loops? then SLE Nephritis
3. String of Peals sign on US as seen in PCOD
Smarty pants! Way to go :)
The second pic was supposed to be of needles- though I guess that's hard to make out.
Right on with #1 and 3!
Post a Comment