I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
1. Blueberry muffin baby! As in neuroblastoma. 2. Ugh. I know this...One of the molds I think... Aspergillus perhaps? 3. No idea! Superman's cape? Nope, no clue...
1) Correct on both counts- congenital rubella and neuroblastoma. 2) Malassezia furfur- causes Tinea versicolor which is a superficial cutaneous fungal infection. You have destruction of melanosomes which results in hypopigmented patches. "Spaghetti and meatballs" appearance on a KOH prep 3) As much as I agree that Dwight Howard is a pathological ass, I was going more along the lines of Syringomyelia. It's an enlargement of the central canal of the spinal cord which damages fibers of the spinothalamic tract. So you end up having a CAPE-LIKE, bilateral loss of pain and temperature sensation in your upper extremities.
6 comments:
1. Blueberry muffin baby! As in neuroblastoma.
2. Ugh. I know this...One of the molds I think... Aspergillus perhaps?
3. No idea! Superman's cape? Nope, no clue...
Good call on the neuroblastoma! There's also another place that blueberry muffins pop up...lets wait and see if anyone gets it.
CONGENITAL RUBELLA, home slice!
ye ye
Superman = Dwight Howard = An Ass
Ain't winning a championship this year!!!! Hurray!
1) Correct on both counts- congenital rubella and neuroblastoma.
2) Malassezia furfur- causes Tinea versicolor which is a superficial cutaneous fungal infection. You have destruction of melanosomes which results in hypopigmented patches. "Spaghetti and meatballs" appearance on a KOH prep
3) As much as I agree that Dwight Howard is a pathological ass, I was going more along the lines of Syringomyelia. It's an enlargement of the central canal of the spinal cord which damages fibers of the spinothalamic tract. So you end up having a CAPE-LIKE, bilateral loss of pain and temperature sensation in your upper extremities.
Round 3 coming up!
lol I was gonna say Lina for #2 lol
Post a Comment