9.13.2008

Crikeys

AHHHHHHHHHHH, Unified.

My right arm has felt weird since last night. Kinda numbish but I can still do everything with it. I'm not a hypochondriac but I'll be damned if I wasn't checking to make sure that I could still abduct my right arm up to and past 180 degrees. Supraspinatus, deltoid, and serratus anterior are all still intact. So no damage to my suprascapular, axillary, or long thoracic nerves.

Maybe my anxiety is manifesting itself physically.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to Biochem.

[AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]

3 comments:

andrea said...

srav, wtf did you do to your arm?!?!

Ann said...

i think you're right (about your anxiety manifesting physically.) breathe a bit and bask in how cool it is that the deltoid is triangular...like delta...which also means change. Hm. um. yeah.

Tony said...

in pt we call that conversion... when psychological or emotional stress manifests physically

:)

just thought you'd like to know