I can't think of a single reason why I should be a doctor, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field. [MG]
If I were there, I'd hit you!! CUT THAT SHIT OUT! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS STUPID SCORE! you know that standardized testing is lame and that you know a shitton. You will work wicked hard and do so well on the midterm- I have such confidence in you.
ALL I ASKKKK:::: do your best, honey. do what you can the best way you can. I love you anyway!
and yeah, passion can only take you so far, but you DO have the brains. you've always been modest about your smartness, ms. 0.2pts-from validictorian-had-it-not-been-for-bxsci-whisking-you-off-to-bigger- things. yeah, that was a long time ago, and certainly not med school. but all i'm sayin is that your brain is capable of much more than you give it credit for. and it won't help if you don't believe it. we're all rootin for ya, yo. you should be too!
3 comments:
If I were there, I'd hit you!! CUT THAT SHIT OUT! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS STUPID SCORE! you know that standardized testing is lame and that you know a shitton. You will work wicked hard and do so well on the midterm- I have such confidence in you.
ALL I ASKKKK:::: do your best, honey. do what you can the best way you can. I love you anyway!
i agree with michelle!
and yeah, passion can only take you so far, but you DO have the brains. you've always been modest about your smartness, ms. 0.2pts-from validictorian-had-it-not-been-for-bxsci-whisking-you-off-to-bigger- things. yeah, that was a long time ago, and certainly not med school. but all i'm sayin is that your brain is capable of much more than you give it credit for. and it won't help if you don't believe it.
we're all rootin for ya, yo. you should be too!
Srav, I predict that by the end of midterms the score will be
Med School: 38564672100967085
Srav: 38564672100967088
I agree with Michelle too. And I know she would def hit you!
<3
Post a Comment