With that said, I give you:
Stoop Time
A new blog full of "Random Tidbits to Break the Montony" as the header tells you. One of my favorite Brothers and good friends, Andrea, started it and it's simply a way to provide yourself with a distraction when you need it. So do me a favor and check it out, bookmark it if you like what you see, and enjoy it!
Happy Distractions!
I'm on my way to grab some dinner for Glover's and hit the library for the night.
A new blog full of "Random Tidbits to Break the Montony" as the header tells you. One of my favorite Brothers and good friends, Andrea, started it and it's simply a way to provide yourself with a distraction when you need it. So do me a favor and check it out, bookmark it if you like what you see, and enjoy it!
Happy Distractions!
I'm on my way to grab some dinner for Glover's and hit the library for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment