I've been neglecting the gym since I got here because after the first day of class, I settled into full-on "I need to study every minute of the day that I'm not in class or at lab or sleeping or wasting my time online" mode.
Which is bad! Because when your main exercise is getting up from your desk every hour to walk to the fridge to get something to nosh on, you know you're going to wind up in trouble [read: a fat[ter] ass] really soon. So this morning, I dragged myself out of bad at 11 a.m.- mind you my ridiculously studious roommate had already been up for God knows how long and was working on anatomy-and took myself over to the Student Center to sign up for the Elliptical. God I freaking miss the Ellipticals. Anyway, the SC is kind of lacking which is why you need to sign up for equipment hours in advance- I have a spot on the Elliptical at 3! SGU is supposed to be building a new one but some bureaucratic nonsense came up- you're not allowed to build tall buildings super close to the airport or something- and I don't think there'll be a new SC anytime soon.
Anyway, the point of my story-
As I stepped out of my room today into an eerily quiet and ridiculously humid hallway, I looked to my left. There was a purple balloon at the very end. I turned right. At the other end of the hallway, a yellow balloon. Purple and yellow. Purple and gold.
What are the official colors of Phi Sigma Pi?
Answer: Purple and Gold
In the words of Cristina Yang:
Seriously? Seriously?
Seriously.
Like I don't miss them enough already!!! ARGH.
1 comment:
ohhh...srav we are always thinking about you too
Post a Comment