9.19.2008

Updates

This'll be brief, I swear- I need to study for my Bioethics final tomorrow anyway.
  • Passed Anatomy Unified and with a decent grade too! All the while I was sitting at my computer the only thing I could think about was "PLEASE! Nothing less than a 40!"
  • Still waiting on Biochem and Histo though. 25% of the class failed Biochem. Eep!
  • Trying to figure out what to do for Housing next term. SGU kicks you out of the dorms each semester and Housing is assigned on a lottery system. We checked out some sweet apartments that are right outside the entrance to campus and have a waterview. Pretty nice, but kind of pricey.
  • No Thursday Vlog this week, studying and PSP have been sucking up my "free" time.
  • Lots of parties tomorrow night- Stuart to celebrate B and A's birthdays, the WHOS WHO party at Grand Anse Beach, and of course Bananas- the usual end to any SGUers Friday night. I may go to either celebrate or drown my sorrows, depending on how I do on the rest of Unified.
  • I really want a Wawa chicken salad hoagie. And a Tastykake. That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Wawa--the place I see on my way to Chinatown, but never go in since it looks kind of dinky. Speaking of salads, I've come to love Trader Joe's chicken with goat cheese and avocado salad--the honey mustard dressing is the best!

Anyway..I was starting to consider going to med school again until I read your blog. Well I can't say your entry is totally culpable, but just slightly.

Lindsay said...

Is there a particular Tastykake you enjoy? Something could be *ahem* arranged...

:D

S said...

@lindsay: haha, well since you asked, i have a soft spot for the chocolate cupcakes with the vanilla frosting on top and the cream-filled center. i'm pretty sure they'd get smushed and/or eaten (by customs officials) by the time they got here. guess i'll just have to wawa a visit when i get back!