3.10.2009

Go Shopping And Save Money!!

To all my kiddies back on the mainland

You know that being a Brother of PSP is something very close to my heart and in spite of being some 3,000 miles away, I still try to do what I can to help them out.

That said, PSP's official philanthropy is 'Teach for America', an organization dedicated to recruiting bright and motivated college graduates to serve as teachers in low SES neighborhood schools across the country in an attempt to end educational inequity. In short, PSP loves TFA. And I love PSP. Do you see where I'm going with this?

TFA is partnering with GAP as a part of its Give & Get Campaign. Basically, between March 12th-March 15th, you will receive 30% off any purchase you make at the GAP, Banana Republic, and Old Navy and 5% of your total purchase amount will be donated to TFA. Last year the campaign raised over FOUR million dollars for its non-profit partners. Pretty sweet, yes?

So bottom line- go print this coupon out and hit the mall from Thursday-Sunday and go shopping at the stores mentioned above! The coupon is good for multiple uses, so feel free to get your discount and then pass it off to the person in line behind you. They'll be grateful, and your karma will thank you! I reckon the weather should finally be warming up, up North so I know y'all are looking for some new duds. And if you tell me you hate shopping, then you're just a big fat liar.

At the very least, go shopping for poor ol' me...who won't get the chance to hit the malls until MAY at the very earliest! Sad, I know. In any event, spread the word, and Happy Shopping!

On an unrelated note, I listened to this song 45 times yesterday according to my ITunes-


Cheers,
Srav

PS- The coupon is only valid for in-store purchases, not online ones.

3 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THE COVER BANDS always play this song. and I had no idea what it was. And Allie would always sing along.... then finally I asked her who sings it after I started getting really into it... and I am in love. ALSO they play and I love the college song (I love college) byt asher roth (jew!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pkqeamXe8&feature=related
though he sometimes sounds like eminem. weird

Michelle said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2wW2FqhJE&feature=related

do you even read the older posts' comments I add?