Some you may recognize this from this week's Sunday Secrets. I modified the degree, but the feelings are all the same. In other news, I'm the only person who can drink a mug of coffee at 10 in the morning and then fall asleep fifteen minutes later. FML.

3 comments:
no, i certainly will not F your L!
just remember...you are smarter than 3/4ths of the population, just because you are there. so, good job drama, win or lose, succeed or fail, good effin job. way to go after your dream even if it is the single most difficult thing you do in your life.
whoa hoawhoaaaa wait a minute..
youdrank COFFEEE??!?! lol. i wish i was there for that experience. i think you told me you did this once before... one day in my presence? hm
any time you need an ego boost- I AM THERE!! its hard to be away from your cheerleader and not constantly being surrounded by the "go srav!"s
Post a Comment