A pipe burst and flooded Taylor today. I'm slightly bummed that I wasn't there when it actually happened. I went home early on a dinner break because Shruts was stahhhhhhvinggg and we had decided that I was making French toast [who cares if it's a breakfast food] for dinner. None of us realized that Tay was empty on our way back there but we got to the front of it and it was soaked. There was a lone man with one of those industrial Hoover vac things sucking water out of the place. But Taylor is pretty sizeable and like I said, it was just one man and his really long hose [YES, all puns intended]. Thankfully none of our notes and stuff got ruined- in fact they were rescued for us by the security guards which I thought was awfully nice of them. It did look like the pipe burst right by where we were sitting because there was a ridiculously huge puddle right there.
Anyway this means we were displaced from Taylor which is completely bizarre because I spend more time there than I do at home. So we trucked up the hill to Path Lab and managed to find some spots even though it was pretty packed. Hopefully it gets fixed soon...I want my second home back in time to study for midterms.
Speaking of which, I should go back to studying for those. Ciao bellas!
1 comment:
they saved your notes? I don't quite have a grasp of the layout of things, but that sounds quite humorous.
Did they save your notes by request or they just saw and saved your stuff??
Don't know why I'm so curious.
Go go baroreceptors!
Post a Comment