Last night we hit up Bananas, which sad to say, has been a personal disappointment for me this term. I count exactly one night where I enjoyed the music. Song choices last night were wicked random- as in at one point, the 'Friends' theme came on? Who even plays that anymore?? I'm sorry Mr. DJ, but there's one song you really can't dance to.
Went to bed at 5, woke up to say goodbye to Shals who's currently home for a week [lucky bum] and then fell back into bed for a little bit, only to wake up and stay in bed whilst catching up on all my TV shows with Shruts. What a completely lazy, slothful day. Just what I needed. Though somehow I have a headache. Too much sloth is bad for your health?
I REALLY need to do my laundry. Tomorrow maybe. If I can drag myself out the house. Tonight is the Sandblast after-party at the Grenada Yacht Club. Sounds fancy, yeah? The plan is to go but right now I wouldn't mind if someone told me I had to stay at home. I feel all out of sorts for a multitude of reasons. Sometimes this island really drives me crazy.
Not the ecstatic post-midterm inebriated stupor post you were expecting eh?
Yeah, me neither.
1 comment:
Yeah you do need to do your laundry, I've been meaning to tell you that your clothes smell!!!!!!
HEhehehehehe just kiddings.
Post a Comment