The Internet at Taylor is out but my Internet at home is just dandy. I don't know what to make of this. But thank you God for letting me maintain some semblance of a connection with the world past SGU.
On the other hand, not having Internet at school did wonders for my productivity level. Six neuroscience lectures down with only 3 games of Spider Solitaire in between! Not too shabby in my book. I popped home for some grub and an Internet fix after which point I intend to return to Tay, polish off the rest of neurosci, hopefully start in on some neuroanatomy, and finish my Physio assignment for tomorrow. Midterms are in a week. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Speaking of Physio assignments, I'm going to see if I can get my blog to show up at the top of Google search results again by typing in some choice phrases in this entry-
Steatorrhea
Chronic Pancreatic Insufficiency
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
Alanine Aminotransferase.
I'm evil, I know. :-P
3 comments:
lol!
I hate to tell you this, but the reason the blog was a top hit for "retrosternal lift" is because it's usually just referred to as a sternal lift, so there aren't many sites referencing a "retrosternal lift." I don't think any of today's phrases will work, as they are in the common parlance. What brought me to this site was googling "cardio phys gods" - don't ask - for which you are, indeed, the only hit. Anyways, I've stuck around and have really enjoyed reading your archives. It takes me back to my basic science days way back in prehistory, like, two years ago (my life is now divided into BS and AS - before Step1 and after Step1..you'll understand when you get there ;-).
Haha I realized that myself when I tried googling those phrases. Oh well, I reckon it was amusing while it lasted. :)
Post a Comment