HELLO!
I bring you my first (and likely last) blog post from the middle of class.
This week has been Review week and Review week means that the profs speed through their slides while talking at the speed of light which it makes it largely impossible to take notes by hand. SO, I've instead yoinked Shals' Mac and am using that to take notes instead.
And by take notes, I mean sit on GChat and Blogger with a Word doc open in the background. :-D
Today is one big integrative case session. Anatomy, Histo, and Biochem profs come together and present one or two clinical cases and we basically tie together our knowledge from all the classes. Like okay, this person has cirrhosis of the liver [Anatomy], this is what cirrhosis of the liver looks like [Histo], and this is how the antibiotic works to treat the ensuing infection [Biochem]. Kinda cool, because you're actually thinking like a doctor.
Today is also our very last day of Term 1 classes. SCARY. Because that means finals are on Monday and I am woefully unprepared. But that's nothing new I suppose. Still though, I can't believe it's here. Shruts and I were walking to class today and I commented on how everything comes full circle...August 18th, the two of us walked to class together and here we are on December 4th doing the exact same thing. I don't know where our usual posse is but oddly enough, it has ended up being the two of us again, just the way we started. Except that today before class, we watched Private Practice together, she punched me in the shoulder and I made fun of her face (literally). In August, we barely said two words to each other. Funny how people change, eh?
Anyway, I should go pay attention to my GChat, er, I mean lecture.
HAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment