12.28.2008

Three Hour Tour

So according to CNN, this island is supposed to be pretty sweet! :-P

EDIT 2:20 A.M.
Late night GVideochats are pretty awesome. So are webcams. You should go get one and talk to me when I'm on GChat late at night instead of going to bed when I have to wake up at 530. Whoops. Being sleep-deprived is generally not fun because these days it occurs more often as a result of me studying my ass off...but sleep-deprived because you had a good, long conversation in which you heard the person's voice AND saw their face? That kinda sleep-deprivation I don't mind. In fact, I welcome it. Who says technology is de-personalizing our lives??

Also, go see Slumdog Millionaire. It was awesome. Definitely a different take on your classic Indian flick. Also- the majority of it is in English so don't fret! Heck, if I could understand it, anyone can!

Have I mentioned the fact that I so do NOT want to go back to Grenada? I have a little less than two weeks since I set sail again and that's not cool by me. ::sigh:: Thank god I have the best roommates on that island..at least I won't be too miserable.

No comments: