And cue freakout!
Everytime I move on to a new Biochem lecture, all the stuff I learned from the old lecture falls out of my head. Damn my brain for being so freaking porous. I need to learn how to be a one-way sponge. Soak up the material but never let any of it go..
Earlier tonight, Shals and I left the room for the first time all day to go pace outside/study and I ended up shooting hoops on a deserted basketball court. It was fun..I can still score baskets! I miss playing though I'd probably die if I did attempt a full court press. Sadly, playing round ball didn't do much for my ability to learn about Vitamins so I had to give up on it pretty quickly. But I got a good conversation out of it all and did eventually end up getting through Vitamins so all is well.
Bed now and up early so I can drug it up. And by drug it up, I mean review the sixteen thousand or so drugs I need to know for this Bchem final. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment