Someone should invent a device that you can plug into your car radio or whatever and anytime a random song comes on that you absolutely love, you like hit a button on this contraption and it'll automatically download that song from some crazy database onto a thumb drive or something. And then you can take that thumb drive home and upload all the songs onto your IPod/Zune/Zen/IRiver, etc. OR, better yet, the device thinger will just download the song from the crazy database right onto your MP3 player so you don't even have to do any work except press the button when a song that you like comes on the radio.
Rationale?
I channel surf like it's my job. You have to either love me or be a really patient person when you're either watching TV with me or sitting in a car with me listening to the radio because I get bored if I stay on one channel too long. Anyway, in the course of my surfing I always come upon random songs that I heard once and really liked but never remembered who the artist was or what the song was called. And even if I did recall the song(s), how the hell am I supposed to write anything down while I'm driving? BUT, with this device, it'd never be a problem. Because all I'd have to do is press one button and BAM, the song would be downloaded to my MP3 player. I guess it would have to be some sort of fee-based service to avoid copyright nonsense but I think I could live that.
So if you think you can create something ridiculous like that-tell me! We'll hook up and patent this baby and make millions of dollars and live glorious, wealthy lives, in which I'll pay off the mortgage, buy myself seventeen I-Touches without feeling guilty and won't ever have to go back to Grenada. Sounds like a good idea to me!
1 comment:
Sorry to burst ur bubble srav, but if u have an iPhone there is an app you can download that will listen to the song, tell you what it is and let you download it from iTunes :P
Post a Comment