I have nothing to say except for the fact that I really want an ITouch. I blame this newfound obsession on Shals because I had never actually fiddled around with an ITouch before I saw hers. But it's awesome! I love the "touch" aspect of all of it. And did you know that you can get the Internet on it?! To the point where I can totally be watching episodes of Grey's as I'm waiting for a train somewhere? Or I could be blogging from who knows where! The ITouch 15,000 times easier to carry around than a laptop. Man. Technology.
The thing is, I do need a new laptop come December...and I heard if you get a Mac they throw in the 8 GB ITouch for "free". Is that still true? But am I really ready to convert? I've been a hardcore PC user all my life. Even stayed loyal to Dell for my past three computers, and now I'm jumping ship? I don't know. Not to mention the fact that Macbooks are pricey as all hell. Even the baseline price is more than I would pay for a tricked out PC.
As it stands, the 8 GB is $229, the 16 GB is $299 and the 32 GB is $399. But the 120 GB Classic is $249. Not that I need a 120 GB worth of space but...I don't know. I can never make my mind up about electronics.
Anatomy notes are glaring at me. Must go get myself lost in the male pelvis. That sounds dirtier than I intended it to be. Would it be better if I said female pelvis? Probably not.
Cheers darlings,
S-R-A-V
6 comments:
I'd rather get lost in the male pelvis any day. Hmmm... maybe you need a study buddy?
everyone seems to have one now. julie just got one too. and today i was the b&n starbucks and all 3 people who sat at the table next to mine throughout the 6 hours i was there had itouches.
they should call it an iTouche.
I will most likely be converting to Mac. 99.9% of neuroscience at Penn uses them and they shun the PCers. Not to mention, the one I've been using in the lab is way faster than my laptop AND it doesn't burn my legs. Also, did you know that we still have access to Drexel's software site? (https://software.drexel.edu) So if you do get a Mac...free software!
Ok I'm replying again because the software website worked for me yesterday, but not today. Maybe they caught on to me...*shakes fist*
two months into my apple conversion, i'm still elated
i also advise holding out until the start of next year.
they run a back to school bundle/special. i got an iPod touch, a color printer and my macbook for 900 bucks. Pretty sweet deal huh?
Post a Comment