10.03.2008

Bullets

  • Went to bed at 3, woke up at 730, and spent 3 hours in Cadaver Lab this morning. Love the smell of formaldehyde...clears the sinuses like no other.
  • Diving into Anatomy studying today. I've decided that I'm in this until the end. And I can't have thoughts of failure in the middle because that'll just derail me from my ultimate goal.
  • I'm signing the lease for my apartment on Tuesday! My room has a FULL-sized bed. And you know what that means! A place to crash when you come visit. (Wishful thinking on my part, I know).
  • I miss Triumvirate powernaps in Michelle's room where she'd fall asleep in her chair, Jess would be at the foot of the bed, and I'd be at curled up at the opposite end. Those were good times.
  • I've been meeting some cool people who have been really awesome not only when it comes to studying and classes but also in making me feel a lot less lonely here. You might try to convince yourself that you'll be fine without having any good friends but that's a big, fat, stinkin' lie. It's kind of nice to have that person(s) you can turn to on a semi-consistent basis and go "do you wanna________?" That's what I miss the most about not being in Philly anymore.

Okay, I'll end with some Street Anatomy that also doubles as an appropriate closing statement-