10.30.2008

Gotta Believe!

I'm proudly rocking the red and white today because the PHILLIES totally won the WORLD SERIES last night! And at HOME, no less! Amazing. :-D

Anyway that's not really news to anyone. Or maybe it is to the Canadians who are reading this and don't necessarily follow baseball. Regardless, I figured I had to record that for posterity's sake so that when I look back on this blog in 4 years, I can remember the time that the Phillies won in the World Series while I was stuck in GRENADA. I'm fairly certain that had I still been in Philly for school, I actually would have skipped classes to go to the Phillies Victory Parade. Seriously, I mean this victory is of epic proportions. And you can't always say that you'll go "next year" because who knows if there'll be one? ::sigh:: I'll just have to live vicariously through people's Facebook albums.

In other news, it took me about 80 minutes to print out 32 pages worth of notes this morning. What the eff?! For all the money we pay to come to this school you think they'd be able to afford functional printers and faster computers. More computers in general would be nicer but at least let the ones you have work! ARGH. Thankfully Neha saved my bum or else I would've left note-less and even more pissed off.

Tomorrow's Halloween! Not actually celebrated down here but APISA is throwing a Halloween party @ Stuart's. We were gung-ho about going on Tuesday and even had a costume idea going on but then people started being lame and backing out because they have work to catch up on. Weak. The weekend is for work. Friday night is for taking a break after the insanity of the preceding week. I think midterms threw a wrench in everyone's studying habits/schedule and I guess the readjustment period is still happening. I've kept on top of my stuff but that's mainly because I had the fear of life put into me by my grades- they were decent but not up to my standards. Anyway, I'll be sad if I have to miss out on all of this, but I can't exactly show up to a party without anyone either. People around here tend to roll into places with a full-fledged entourage.

Anyway, off to Anatomy and Biochem.

Cheers,
Srav

No comments: