Love Actually is one of my favorite movies...Shocked, much? No one would probably think that I had any sort of positive feelings for L.A. since I have a tendency to appear disgruntled anytime someone brings up the notion of love and all the romantic entrappings associated with it. And if you've seen it, Love Actually is a hardcore romantic comedy. The amount of "ewww that's vomiticiously adorable" moments in this movie are insane.
Anyway, the point of my story, and this is probably hardcore wishful thinking here, is that I want coming home in December to be like the last scene of the movie. The last thirteen or so minutes of the movie are definitely my favorite part but it's just the last 2 minutes that I want to happen. I'm not going to describe it here because I can't do the emotions associated with it any justice, but I scoured YouTube and found these clips-
The first one is the last ten or so minutes of the movie. It's in Portugese or Spanish or something so my apologies there for the lack of understanding. But forget the words- it's all the unsaid emotions that get to me.
The second one is the very last scene of the movie and it's what my idealistic little brain wants to happen but is certainly not expecting. I get home in the wee hours of the morning provided I catch my connecting flights and Air Jamaica stays on schedule. Not to mention the fact that life is never like the movies. But still, sometimes it's fun to pretend.
I need to stop staying awake this late when I could've gone to bed two hours ago.
8 a.m. Histo lab is going to suckkk.
No comments:
Post a Comment