1.21.2009

Andrea + Neha, This One's For You

There've actually been a couple of requests for an update which kind of surprised me because I'm never quite sure who does or doesn't read this. Nonetheless, I decided to comply to keep Andrea and Neha happy. Although I really don't know what the heck to write about since nothing is going on! But we can make stuff up.

Today marked the end of Genetics and Parasit. I could barely stay awake for the duration of lecture which is quite pathetic because I've actually been doing quite well in avoiding my fits of narcolepsy during class. Fortunately today's subject matter was not that difficult as I surmised after skimming my notes so I think I'll be okay. We have Thursday and Friday off to study and Finals are on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday in Parasit we looked at pictures of a whole bunch of worms coming out of a guy's ass. Today it was pictures of elephantitis which interestingly enough, doesn't just manifest itself in one's feet but in the family jewels as well. I would post pictures but I think I'd permanently scare some people away from this blog if I did that. Moral of the story? Wash your hands! Wuchereria bancrofti is not fun to be infected by.

Shruts got the Internet in her room yesterday long enough to buffer Monday night's episode of GG so me, her, and Shals sat down to watch it. That was fun because we definitely haven't really hung out since we got back which is something I miss a lot. There's only so much studying and surfing of the Net that you can do at Taylor before you start to crave some actual human interaction. This also might be the longest period of time that I've gone without talking to Michelle which also kind of throws me off kilter.

Anyway, to end on a not so depressing note, I'll leave you with a Parasitology-themed cartoon, courtesy of www.cartoonstock.com-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Pooooooorrrrr dooooodddddiiieeeee!!