Okay, really Grenada? This is so NOT the dry season. It has rained here more in the past three weeks than it did all of first term. Granted it's not monsoon rain but it's the annoying kind of rain that starts when you're halfway to class but don't have an umbrella with you because it was bright and sunny when you left. Lame. I'm currently stuck in Taylor because it is pouring outside and I definitely don't have an umbrella. I keep staring at the window willing the rain to stop but all I see are more rivulets cascading down. Double lame. I want to go to bed because I kind of need to stay awake in class tomorrow but noooo. Stuck at Taylor. I should've listened to Shruts when she said she'd come give me an umbrella before she hit the sack. I'm triple lame.
I suppose I should be using this extra Taylor time to study but I'm all Neuro-ed out after three hours of it. I'm going to go sit on the steps outside and monitor the rainfall so I can bolt the second it stops. At the very least, I'm wearing a polo over a t-shirt so the laptop can get wrapped in the polo and hidden behind my Neuro book in my backpack. I likely will own all wet t-shirt contests tonight.
Anyway, no sense complaining. I can't quite stop Mother Nature right? I guess in these situations all you can really do is shrug and go T.I.G.
No comments:
Post a Comment