It's quite funny, sitting here in the middle of Taylor and watching all the first-termers silently freak out about the 200 pages of Anatomy reading that they were 'assigned' today. Little do they know that tomorrow they'll walk into class and the prof will go "so who did the reading?" And a lot of them will raise their hands and he'll look at them and laugh and go "Seriously?! You did 200 pages of reading in one night, are you crazy?!" Ah. Anatomy humor. Not funny to the people who actually stayed up until 3 a.m. to finish the 200 pages. Like yours truly.
The Internet at home works sporadically at best so I really don't know what to do about it. If I can get my Magicjack to work for a small portion of time everyday then I should be fine. Coming to Taylor everytime I need to get online is annoying but it's a necessary evil I'm going to have to accept. And I'll figure out some way to get on Skype once in awhile. The dude from the Internet company is supposed to visit tomorrow though so lets see if that has any effect on the signals. Otherwise I might seriously contemplate scoring my own connection. Like that isn't going to cost a ton of money. Sigh.
There is nothing to look forward to on this island sometimes. I'm already jaded and I have a year and a half left here. Lamesauce.
1 comment:
Srav- I just wanted to remind you that there are those of us that are so happy that you are here & really appreciate all that you do for us newbies : )! You are amazing.
Post a Comment