Two weeks into second term and I'm already taking finals. Genetics is up tomorrow followed by Parasitology on Tuesday. Unless I completely studied the wrong thing, I'm not too petrified about Genetics. Plus it's only 16 lectures worth of material as compared to the 40 lectures worth of stuff we need to know for midterms. So that helps. My brain isn't exploding out of it's head. Parasit, however, is another story. Pictures to know, life cycles and drugs to memorize. There are a lot of little details to that class and unfortunately it seems like if you don't know the minutiae there's a good chance that you'll get screwed. But I'll worry about that after Genetics tomorrow.
The plan was to be in bed a half hour ago, so I'm going to jet outta Taylor now. Hopefully it doesn't start raining on the walk home. That'd be bad news bears for the new lappy.
Meanwhile, Facebook is being particularly stupid these days which is not at all cool.
3 comments:
Good luck Srav. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and Tuesday. -regina
after a quick google search i discerned the meaning of them there words at the top of your blog.
"first do no harm."
easier said than done?
definitely easier said than done- i totally agree.
but as those words are at the heart of the hippocratic oath that all doctors take, it seemed appropriate. :)
Post a Comment