1.23.2009

Just Another Night @ Taylor...

Tired, bored, hungry, mentally drained, cross-eyed, alone.

In happier news, Michelle IMed me on GChat today while I was in the middle of a particularly boring review of the different types of Schistosomia species and I damn near fell off my chair. I wasn't expecting contact until next week at the earliest and then her IM popped up and my mood soared from dejected to elated. Pretty sure it's the single most awesome thing that's happened since I've been back with the exception of my kickass birthday surprises. ::sigh::

Shells, if you're reading this, I effin miss you. For the record, I miss ALL of you something fierce. I don't know why this is hitting me so hard right now (damn you all for being so awesome) but it is. I just don't feel settled and I can't turn my emotions off as easily as some other people seem to be able to do.

Dear May 16th,
Please come sooner. Tomorrow would be good.

Thanks in advance,
Srav

No comments: