Damn. And here I thought I could survive my four week vacation in frigid temperatures while remaining healthy. Alas, this was not the case as Sunday night I felt it in my bones, Monday morning my nose was running, and this morning I woke up with a scratchy throat and a whooping cough. Splendid. I hope it dissipates before Saturday because I do not want to spend five hours on a plane turning red, purple, and blue whilst trying to not cough for fear of annoying my fellow passengers.
PSA-If you're flying out of JFK on Saturday morning and/or are getting back to the Rock around noon on Saturday, we should share a cab back to campus! Slash, if you need to go back to the airport at around 9 p.m. on Saturday night, we should grab a taxi together as well!
I really don't want to go back. ::sigh:: I miss my friends already and I'm still in the U.S.
3 comments:
Feel better soon Srav! Eat lots of oranges and all things vitamin C for the next 3 days... and don't forget to REST, if you aren't too busy running around like a chicken without her head.
If its any consolation at all...I'm sick too...came down with the viral.
Facebook is being a bitch (or its probably my internet connection)
I'll be reaching there on Sat at 6:25pm. See you!!! :):):)
<3
Post a Comment